Wednesday 9 May 2012

Benefit Blush-Hervana Review

As soon as I saw this cute blush I just had to buy it-mainly because of the packaging. Hervana, it is a lovely pale pink blush for the spring and summer.They changed the design so the lid flips back, I have not found any bad things about it so far- I know some people are not that happy about the new flip lid as it can dig into the blush accidentally.
The colour is a really beautiful natural blush, I am rather pale  and have no problems with the pigmentation, this is a really great colour for summer and spring as it's very light. It gives a beautiful subtle hint of colour which you can build from.
As well as loving the packaging, it has a smell to it and normally I really find a lot of smells not very nice to my nose but this one is amazing! Floral and fruity.
It smells just as lovely as the box looks- its a real deal.
I also like how so many beautiful colours are put together to make one blush!
I also have sugar bomb which is nice but to me it isn't really good for the summer, its more of a winter blush.
The only things which I think could be improved is the price-but then and again the product does last a long time... How deep the product is, it could be raised a bit I think.
All in all its a great colour not at all over powering, looks and smells amazing so I think its worth a try. (Even comes with a little angled brush if you wish to use it or if your on the go.)
xox Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment