Sunday 6 May 2012

A world of Chocolate!

Hello,
Recently I went into the body shop and I was introduced to their new limited edition. It smells like chocolate, I cannot say how much it smells so like the real deal and actually tasty! when I was in the shop I just wanted to start eating it. The collection is called Chocomania, the title suits it.
I did not want to buy each big product, as I seem to have a habit of not using it all up and then splurge on something else, so I saw the small gift pack and gifted it to myself. I think it was a great size because its close to sample size and if I have really taken a liking to something I can buy it on its own, instead of spending more than I have to... :)
It includes: a lipbutter, body scrub, body butter and a shower cream.
P.s it comes in a cute tin you can use or store things in!
What do you think? Will you be stopping by the bodyshop for their limited edition chocomania range?
Let me know what you have got from the body shop recently in the comments below.
xox Jo





1 comment: