Sunday 20 May 2012

Marc Jacobs Eau So Fresh Perfume

                              
So recentlyI brought Marc Jacobs latest perfume it is the so fresh. I really like the packaging its really girly and great for deoration on your dresser.  It smells feminine, innocent and fresh, smells very fruity soft floral. The one thing I did notice straight away was that the smell does not last very long and so you have to keep putting it on through out the day. It is a very simple and elegant type of perfume.
I am rather sensetive to perfumes so I was a bit worried it would give me a headache or something, in general cheap perfumes are not so good for me the only ones I can cope with are the Estee Lauder ones.
All in all I really like this perfume and would buy it again as it has amazingly cute packaging, smells lovely too! Great for younger women as its not a strong or old kind of smell. I don't think you will get many people hating this smell. Although just keep in mind you will have to keep spraying it every so often.
9/10
xox Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment