Monday 7 May 2012

The Wonders of Rodial

Hey Ho!
I was online and I stumbled across this brand and it looked rather interesting. I then went and checked out their website. It looked tempting to buy everything-I like to think I buy natural things or things to help my body and be healthy etc. Although when I saw the price tag of things I thought it was a bit over the top! So I think I might save up for a bit and buy one or two products as it does look like it is good, so I will try and save up and buy it and let you know what I think.
Have a look at the website and let me know what you think:
http://www.rodial.co.uk/default.aspx
What I would buy: the crash diet sticks, they seem great just to put into my water bottle and have through out the day. I also like the crash diet smoothie.
xox Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment