Sunday 6 May 2012

Welcome To The World Of Mor

Recently I went to Australia and picked up a few things that I had to buy!
I went into Storm In A Teacup shop and it was amazing and they stock the brand Mor, which I just love I need more of it! The only bad thing is it is made in Melbourne...i presume they ship their products. I hope so anyway! I would defiantly shop with them again!
Anyways what I ended up purchasing was.. dum dum da dummmmmmm....
A Marshmallow Scented Candle pink and gold striped. and it smells amazing!
I also got the  Lychee Flower body butter. Once again smells and looks lovely! (they have different smells)

The Mor website: www.morcosmetics.com 






Their Blob:
MOR is proudly Australian and recognised globally for its range of innovative, luxurious pampering body care and lifestyle products.
The philosophy behind MOR is to provide a personalised sensory journey. We aim to awaken your senses, through creating a memorable pampering experience from the visual packaging to the product offerings.
Welcome to the World of MOR.
xox Jo

2 comments: